And that’s just what we’re doing.
Week 03: Read the Board
And follow the instructions.
⇒REQUIRED EVERYONE: Watch today’s video then take care of these Reaper-inspired quests.
Apologies for the long videos but things need saying if you’re going to have a successful student-centered, self-paced experience in the Mac Lab this year. Please take as much time trying to understand as I took trying to explain.
- Portfolio & Profile You have no excuse for failing to take care of these details.
- Start Workspace Thanks to Ice Bear for pointing this one out.
- Finder Preferences The Boss won’t help you unless you’ve set these.
- Little Birdies You absolutely, positively need to know this—now!
- All Sales Final If you buy it, you own it (including the penalty—if applicable).
NEW THIS WEEK: After watching ⇓ this week’s vids, completing ⇑ the five required quests (above), and Week 1 and 2 objectives you may try these on for size.
- Julius Caesar Creating a custom background in Photoshop for Theatre’s upcoming play.
- Fall Concert Details coming soon.
- Banned Books Week Details coming soon.
- GuildX Begin your Guild Apprenticeship now.
COMING WEEK 04: Lots of Photoshop and Illustrator videos.
⇓ FRIDAY’S VIDEO: Take care of your Week 03 DPE in class so you don’t have to work over the weekend.