Mac Lab Corporate Headquarters
Week 04: In the Groove
Acclimating to the Mac Lab Way
- Every Day: Log in, claim (if you’re here before the bell), read the board, read the 411, watch the video(s), and after that, follow the instructions. This will NOT change day to day. Either do as instructed or, if the instructions don’t relate to you, pick up where you left off in the prior class meeting.
- No More Warnings: Do NOT purchase anything you haven’t earned. The minimum consequence is loss of loot and . You’ve been warned repeatedly about this, Visitor. Don’t do it.
- Digital Portfolio: We are in the fourth week. You must document your journey as instructed in the weekly DPE quests. Your documentation is evidence of your progress.
- Complete Profile: The instructions are both simple and specific. Complete each step as instructed.
- New expectations added daily.
NEW THIS WEEK: After reviewing the REQUIRED info (above) and watching today’s videos (below) you may pick up where you left off last week.
- Julius Caesar Creating a custom background in Photoshop for Theatre’s upcoming play.
- Fall Concert Details coming soon.
- Banned Books Week Details coming soon.
- GuildX Begin your Guild Apprenticeship now.
- POD Page: See Mac Lab: Policies and Expectations for a collection of quests.
COMING NEXT WEEK: Lots of Photoshop and Illustrator videos.
⇓ FRIDAY’S VIDEO: will be in play the rest of the year. The rules of the game need to be enforced fairly and consistently. Besides, it really is a self-inflicted outcome. Blame the person you see in the mirror, not the Boss (or a classmate).