Time Until Next Mac Lab Saturday School
Don't worry; it's normal.
The feeling of frustration—the act of being stumped—is an essential part of the creative process. Before we can find the answer—before we probably even know the question—we must be immersed in disappointment, convinced that a solution is beyond our reach.
— Jonah Lehrer / Imagine: How Creativity Works
Join history’s larges learning event: The Hour of Code.
Week 16: maclab.media
We have a website. Now we need content.
⇒ REQUIRED ⇒ EVERYONE: Watch today’s vid then begin the required quests (in order).
- MONDAY ⇒ You may no longer work on expired DPEs in class and you still must advocate for grade changes.
- TUESDAY ⇒ Week 16 DPE Two new DPE Videos that are Huntable next week.
- TUESDAY ⇒ Text in Spark Use to generate ideas.
- WEDNESDAY ⇒ Cheat Sheet Why not work smarter, not harder?
- THURSDAY ⇒ Cheat Sheet Part II A little more clarity.
- EXPIRED ⇒ Hour of Code Join the largest learning event in history. ⇐ At Home
- HUNTING BEGINS AGAIN WEEK 17 ⇒ Hunters & Healers Only those with complete DPEs may Hunt. You may only hunt gravatars, dPics, and Week 14 & 15 DPEs. Freedom comes at a price. Responsibility is the currency.
- FRIDAY ⇒ Week 16 DPE Don’t like being Hunted? Document your work honestly and thoroughly.
OPTIONAL THIS WEEK:
- TUESDAY ⇒ Hot Dogs in Space Lean about one woman’s creative process.
- WEEK15 ⇒ Pattern Brushes Cool tutorial from Teela at Every Tuesday.
- WEEK15 ⇒ Adobe App Help For any Adobe app.
- WEEK15 ⇒ Shaper Tool Primer Cool tool for you to explore.
- WEEK15 ⇒ Font Design Primer Food for thought: Do you want to create your own fonts?
- WEEK15 ⇒ Curvature Tool Primer Another useful tool for you to experiment with.
- Mac Lab Saturday School will begin at 6:05 rather than 6:00 to avoid the alarm.
Details in right column.
WARNING: ALL SALES FINAL. NO EXCEPTIONS.