Time Until Next Mac Lab Saturday School
Yes, it's hard. And it's fun.
There’s no such thing as a creative type. As if creative people can just show up and make stuff up. As if it were that easy. I think people need to be reminded that creativity is a verb, a very time-consuming verb. It’s about taking an idea in your head and transforming that idea into something real.
— Milton Glaser
Art: Marcus Recasner. Model: Pierce Osbourne. (Both Mac Lab alums.)
Week 17: Iteration
Try, try again.
⇒ REQUIRED ⇒ EVERYONE: Watch today’s vid then begin the required quests (in order).
- MONDAY ⇒ You may no longer work on expired DPEs in class and you still must advocate for grade changes.
- MONDAY ⇒ Week 17 DPE Three new DPE Videos that you need to watch and embrace.
- TUESDAY ⇒ Tool Time Long-Term Quest Series.
- HUNTING ON HOLD ⇒ Hunters & Healers Only those with complete DPEs may Hunt. You may only hunt gravatars, dPics, and Week 15 & 16 DPEs. Freedom comes at a price. Responsibility is the currency.
- Week 17 DPE Don’t like being Hunted? Document your work honestly and thoroughly.
OPTIONAL THIS WEEK:
- TUESDAY ⇒ Panel Power Another long-term quest series.
- WEEK 16 ⇒ Text in Spark Use to generate ideas.
- WEEK 16 ⇒ Hot Dogs in Space Lean about one woman’s creative process.
- WEEK 15 ⇒ Pattern Brushes Cool tutorial from Teela at Every Tuesday.
- WEEK 15 ⇒ Adobe App Help For any Adobe app.
- WEEK 15 ⇒ Shaper Tool Primer Cool tool for you to explore.
- WEEK 15 ⇒ Font Design Primer Food for thought: Do you want to create your own fonts?
- WEEK 15 ⇒ Curvature Tool Primer Another useful tool for you to experiment with.
Details in right column.
WARNING: ALL SALES FINAL. NO EXCEPTIONS.